Forensic Accountant, Fraud Investigator, & Consultant
Hendersonville, North Carolina
Tracy Dyer, principal of Dyer CPA PLLC.
– Born in Laurens, SC and graduated from Presbyterian College in 1996 and the Converse College Graduate School in 1998
– Experience includes work as an auditor for Dixon Hughes Goodman, a Top 20 US CPA firm; private industry financial controller experience, including a healthcare management company that operated 7 facilities in 3 states; and internal auditor for Fluor Corporation, a publicly traded company
– In 2015, after years of experience in public accounting and private industry, I started Dyer CPA to help not-for-profits and businesses make decisions that would help them achieve their business goals. Since then, the organizations that I’ve worked with are enjoying financial success and have the tools needed to make solid business decisions.
– Forensic accounting – working with attorneys and serving as an expert witness on family law related engagements involving distribution of assets and other areas
– Fraud investigations – examinations and investigations of misappropriations of assets including embezzlements and other white collar crimes
– Reviews, compilations, and preparation engagements for not-for-profits and businesses
– Consulting related to accounting including internal controls, budgeting, cash management, accounting staff, accounting system transition, and other areas
I work with and volunteer for not-for-profits and businesses that serve the community, including the Henderson County Council on Aging board member and treasurer, board members of the Blue Ridge Literacy Council, member of the Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, and active supporter and treasurer of local Boy Scout Troops.
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
– North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants
– Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
– International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators
– Co-founder and president of the Western North Carolina Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
Contact me for services for your cases related to investigations, family law related cases, business financial reporting services, and consulting.
Tracy is meticulous and has a mastery of analytics. He’s hard-working, detail-oriented, and willing to investigate issues no matter the complexity.
I almost waited too long to call someone like Tracy. When he arrived we had just finished
Hiring Tracy for accounting work has been one of our best investments! He is hard-working, detailed, and thorough.
Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigations, Attest Services, and Consulting Services for organizations including:
Large and small businesses
Hendersonville, NC 28792
M-F 8 am – 5pm
And By Appointment