Forensic Accounting – I work with attorneys and clients who are going through divorces, including cases involving tracing assets, business valuations, and other matters.
Fraud Investigations – I perform fraud examinations and investigations involving misappropriations of assets including embezzlements and other white collar crimes.
Reviews & Compilations – I perform reviews and compilations of small business and not-for-profit financial statements.
Tax & Consulting
– American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
– AICPA Forensic and Valuation Services Member Section
– North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants (NACPA)
– Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
– National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
– Western North Carolina Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners – Co-Founder and President
I work with and volunteer for not-for-profits and businesses that serve the community, including the Henderson County Council on Aging board member and treasurer and board member and treasurer of the Blue Ridge Literacy Council.
Contact me for services for your cases related to investigations, family law related cases and other forensic accounting, and business financial reporting services.
CPA, CFF, CFE
Tracy is meticulous and has a mastery of analytics. He’s hard-working, detail-oriented, and willing to investigate issues no matter the complexity.
I almost waited too long to call someone like Tracy. When he arrived we had just finished
Hiring Tracy for accounting work has been one of our best investments! He is hard-working, detailed, and thorough.
Forensic Accounting & Fraud Investigations, Attest Services, and Tax & Consulting Services for organizations including:
Large and small businesses
212 South Grove Street
Hendersonville, NC 28792
M-F 8 am – 5pm
And By Appointment