Tracy DYER, CPA, CFE
As a certified public accountant and certified fraud examiner, my focus is providing quality service to my clients, no matter the complexity. My experience in public accounting with Dixon Hughes Goodman includes auditing private, local manufacturing and distribution companies and not-for-profit organizations and golf and country clubs. My practice as a CPA and CFE is on the financial reporting process; from issuing reports on their financial statements, performing forensic accounting including fraud investigations, to working with their with their bookkeeping, and accounting policies and procedures.
Education: B.S., Accounting and Business Administration, Presbyterian College; M. Ed., Secondary Education-Mathematics, Converse College Graduate School
Certifications: North Carolina Certified Public Accountant #37990, South Carolina Certified Public Accountant #7016, Certified Fraud Examiner ACFE Member #858244
- Forensic Accounting and Fraud Investigations
- Reviews, Compilations, and Preparation Services
- Controller and Bookkeeping Services
- President, WNC Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, April 2019 – Present
- Member, Henderson County Chamber of Commerce, January 2016 – Present
- Board Treasurer, Council on Aging of Henderson County, March 2016 – Present
Personal Interests: Tracy grew up in upstate South Carolina around the textile industry where he developed an early appreciation of local, small town businesses. He is an avid athlete and participates in various community events in the Hendersonville area. He and his wife Poppy enjoy spending time together with their 3 sons fishing, hiking, biking, and participating in activities with their local Boy Scouts troop.
Hendersonville, NC 28792
M-F 8 am – 5pm
And By Appointment